Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Moved to Wordpress... but still posting here

Just wanted to let anybody who's reading know that I've transplanted my blog to wordpress at: http://andreabussinger.wordpress.com.


The wordpress blog may have slightly different content, as it's designed as a way for therapy/yoga clients to find me. The posts may be a little more well-edited. And, if you're on wordpress more often, you may find it convenient. But otherwise, you won't get much new, since I still plan on staying with blogger as a home base where I'll draft, refine and publish things for the first time. I'll also have more poetry and personal stories to share here.

If you ever feel like referring a client to me, please give them the wordpress site, or of course my email address: andreabussingerpcc@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment